Tuesday, January 29, 2008

because I have nothing to say! I thought
I'd post another picture of myself on here
since my mom said I have to post something
on my blog. I was playing with a program on
my computer the other day called Photo Booth
and it's really fun. You can change what your picture
looks like. I will have to make a film strip so you can
see all the different pictures I took. There really funny!
Well lets hope Blake gets home safe from Victor. He had
to spend the night up there last night because the rodes
were closed. Thank goodness they have an apartment
up there. I guess Brandi's house is always an option. HaHa

7 comments:

Jonna said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO DANG CUTE! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SHAN. WE MISS HAVING YOU AROUND. I'M PROUD OF YOU. LOVE YOUR MOM

Danielle and Brian said...

I love you more then Mom I'm just sure of it!! ha ha just kidding. It could be equal. That photo booth is hilarious!! i'll have to post a picture that Brian and I took it is so stinking funny! Love ya girl! Hope to see you soon!

Brandi said...

I am glad that you are back. Like Dani, you can post about nothing at all, and we will love it (Dani's Post Nothing to Say)! I am sure that there is something exciting to say, even if it seems dumb to you!!! All I post about are my kids, Do the Tag thing on Blake!!! I would love to read that. Love Ya Shanny

Berta said...

HEY SHANNY-WHANNY . . . ! ! !
It's your MOMMABoice here. I've visited all your families blogs - now it's time for me to invade 'your space'! It's SO good to see you again - you're all grown up and GORGIOUS! Congrats on your wedding - you look really happy. I found your mom's blog the other day - through Barb and now we've been having a nice 'family reunion'! Drop by and see me once in awhile - hope to talk to you soon.

Kacie and Jake C. said...

Shannon- I love looking at you and your fams blogs. Way cute picture by the way. Do you still work at Roberts? I used to see you every time I went there, but I missed you the other day. Maybe I'll see you next time.

Jon/Con said...

But I love you more than Mom or Danielle so keep on posting! If your old Grandma can do it, so can you. And you are so dang cute! Someday I may even know what I'm doing on this blog thing. I'm leaving a comment on all of your blogs just to see if it will really happen.
Love, Grandma

Jonna said...

Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!