Monday, May 19, 2008

Eric & Breah Gray! Congrats!
























Well first off we had to go to Pockey and get Blakes Tuxedo and boy were we in for the shock of our lives when we saw what he was wearing. I was laughing my head off when he was trying it on but it turned out to look great on him! He looks great in Pink & Brown...haha. Then on Friday we went to Eric & Breah wedding at the Rexburg Temple. It was such a beautiful day for taking pictures. The wind wasn't blowing! Strange for Idaho. Before we headed home we stopped and said Hello to Chantri, Logan, & little Boston! There so adorable! I love them to pieces! Chant I love your hair. It's so cute. Then we headed home for a few minutes and then headed over to a reception so Blake could stand in a line for 2 hours and shake peoples hand and I could sit outside and enjoy myself alone. Before we went home we took a few pictures by the waterfall in the back yard of Bens home. All around it was a successful day and we get to repeat it tomorrow except for in Twin Falls. See you there!

4 comments:

Jonna said...

What great pictures Shannon. I was suprised that you actually had a new post! The Tux looks great on Blake...you don't get many opportunities to dress up big time...and he pulls it off very nicely!

Mandie said...

Thought I would leave a little comment just to tell you that you both looked really nice. Keep on blogging love to read your post hopefully I can get started again when I find my camera. Till then you will just have to read without pictures. BUMMER NO CAMERA! Love you talk to you later.

Brandi said...

You both look wonderful!!! I am glad that you had a fun trip and that you enjoyed yourself.

Danielle and Brian said...

oh Im so glad that you have a new post! YEAH and Im in it! you look great and I'm glad that you had a great time in Twin! even though it was a long ways away! and I agree...Blake does look good in Pink and Brown! :)